Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our Wedding Vows

Today I thought a lot about our wedding vows....considering that was our topic. I just wanted to share mine and Nathan's because they weren't the traditional. I think they are so practical for this day and age. I just love them. Here they are:

I commit to be patient and kind to you. I commit to put your needs and desires before my own. I commit to serve you with all my heart. I commit to forgive you when you wrong me. I commit to be honest at all times. I promise to never commit adultery against you. I commit to never abandon you. I commit to never harm you. I commit to never divorce you. I commit to love God first and you second. And with this covenant, I pledge you my life and my love.

Just thought I'd share. Have a great week!!!

No comments: